Having a glowing and radiant skin is the dream of many. However, a clear and radiant skin needs a lot of care and nurturing which includes following a proper skin care regime, eating a healthy diet, and periodically removing dead skin cells. This helps in removing the accumulated dead skin from the surface and reveal a glowing skin.
Dead cell accumulation leads to dull and lusterless skin. While some of the body processes involve dying of old cells and growth of new how to spy on a mobile phone for free cells naturally, the removal of dead cells is important. This is done through exfoliation methods. Exfoliation can be done on any part of the body to remove the dead skin cells.
Things to consider
Exfoliation is an important step towards revealing a radiant skin, However, the process needs to be carried out with care and gentleness, so that the surface skin is not damaged or scratched. Be gentle yet firm with your strokes when removing dead skin cells, thus refraining from causing injury to yourself.
Softer areas such as areas around the eyes and mouth need to deal gently with mild scrubbing motion. Rough areas such as legs and buttocks need a little more vigor when exfoliating them, to remove the dead skin cells.
Homemade natural exfoliation products
There are several homemade methods as well as products that can be used for excellent exfoliation Apart from being natural, these methods are effective to gain youthful, glowing skin. Some of these methods are:
- An inexpensive yet very effective homemade scrub is to mix organic white sugar with virgin olive oil to make a thick paste. Apply it on the surface and scrub in a circular motion till the sugar melts.
- Baking soda is a great scrubbing agent when mixed with water and applied as an exfoliant.
- Grounded coffee seeds to act as an excellent exfoliant when mixed with olive oil and used as a scrub.
Preparing exfoliating natural face masks at home is easy too.
- Take equal quantities of fruits such as papaya, kiwi, banana, and pineapple. Mash them in a blender and mix with a small quantity of honey or yogurt. Apply the pack onto the skin and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
- Mix clay with distilled water and glycerin to make a thick mask. Apply it on a face and leave for 15mins before washing off. It is a great pack for oily skin.
- Avocados are great for exfoliating skin. Mix equal quantities of avocado and corn meal to exfoliate the skin.
All these exfoliating scrubs can be used on the whole body too when made in large quantities. The Best Exfoliating Skin Care Products will keep your skin polished and radiant.